Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pins and Needles


I am on PINS-AND-NEEDLES today and I seem to be unable to get anything done. We are waiting for a response to the offer which we presented yesterday. The phone could ring at any moment and I am nearly dying with ANTICIPATION.

There are many things that need to be looked into in the next few days. How to get rural internet that is AS-CLOSE-AS-POSSIBLE to high speed - we really do need it for our business - really. Phone numbers, phone lines, insurance, mortgage details, house inspections - swirling swirling in my brain and here I sit immobilized.

I did get the downstairs pantry sorted out and I went for a walk…good thing not all days are this unproductive!

My long-awaited adventure of God-proportions continues...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anita!

    I have enjoyed EVERY entry in your blog thus far. Your journey and struggles echo mine closely. I am very curious to see what you pull into this blog - could get interesting! Also, I am thinking and praying for you while you get through the transition of moving.

    Lots of hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Anita: This is a great place to visit to get caught up on you and your family. Blessings Linda

    ReplyDelete

Join the family - join the conversation - share your own adventures - I LOVE comments!